It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Loving Hands Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, Click here to join our community today!

If you are already registered you will now need to log in to be able to see the whole forum!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Over 100 Free Stuffed Animal Sewing Patterns+links 2 others
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 am 
Over 100 Free Stuffed Animal Sewing Patterns+links 2 others

Inc these
Stuffed Terry Cats

With links to free patterns for Teddy Bears, Baby Items and Bags

http://www.sewingsupport.com/sewing-how-to/free-patterns-and-projects/stuffed-animals.html

Post subject: Re: Over 100 Free Stuffed Animal Sewing Patterns+links 2 oth
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 am 
Maytaurus,

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk You for this - what an amazing array of patterns. I've just spent half the morning browsing now! hahaha

Fee
x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 am 
I think its a ploy by Maytaurus to keep us all sat at pooters on a Sunday morning.....cos that's where I have been......an amazing amount of sewing patterns for all sorts of things! I really need to come back into it and make a 'job list' there are so many things I would love to make!
x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 am 
Jean

I agree with you...each link almost leads you to someone's blog which of course I had to read in case there was something important there that i might miss ...then befor you know it - its lunchtime. I actually set my alarm this morning (on a sunday no less) so that I could get up and start with the sewing ... such was my organisation yesterday! LOLOL

Have a good day,

Fee
x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:53 am 
I tried my hand at crochet yesterday - chalky's wee purse tutorial and need to go investigate how I chain it all closed but I am still sitting looking at web sites.........I need to move or I will be stuck to the chair
x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:18 am 
To chain it all closed as you say, you put both sides together put hook through both sides - pull through a loop - wool over the hook then pull through both loops on the hook (ie a DC) just do that all round and that joins it together. If that looks too bulky then you can just do a SC eg put hook through - pull through loop then pull that same loop through the one that is on the hook.

Your crochet looks brilliant so you can't say you aren't a hooker now!

Fee
x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:26 am 
just finished .....managed the chain bit doo dah....DC I believe using your description. I have found out that I AM A BIG HOOKER...I see this morning that Linda used a 4.mm hook.....well, mine was a 4.5 or a 5.....so my purse is more like a rucksack! Going to have another shot at it with the right hookie number. Not sure about confidence enough to try anything more taxing and heaven help me if I come across a USA pattern, still I am enjoying myself and that's what's important.
x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 pm 

Jean you inspired me to have another go at crochet last evening. Didn't make anything, just a few practice rows really. Really clear instructions in this gift book I now have - interesting that it even shows how to knit and crochet left-handed way! Something I have never seen before.

Maytaurus, you are wonderful the way you find pattern sites for us. Like the girls say, I will be stuck to this chair if I don't move - but I can't find the pattern for the adorable Terry Kittens.

Tangled Web Twinnie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 pm 
scroll down the page they are filed under STUFFED TERRY CATS....here is a direct link
http://dollmaker.nunodoll.com/cat/terrycat.html
good luck with the crocheting

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 pm 

Thanks Jean, you did far more than me with the crocheting but I will come back to it. Thanks for the kitten pattern link, I was going round and round, should be outside getting Vit D from this glorious sunshire!

Tangled Web Twinnie

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]